The video has gone pretty viral over the past few days. On Conan O’Brien’s show last week, Emmy-award-winning comedian Louis C.K. explained why he didn’t want to give his daughters (aged 7 and 10) smartphones. [You can watch it at Slate.com.] What he says was – as my friend and fellow parent Anastasia Goodstein commented […]
Tag Archives | Louis C.K.
Safer Internet Day 2105
- Parent bullying: The one-upper society
- What is the best way to introduce screen media to our three-and-a-half-year-old?
- Internet Explorer had a long and important life, but it’s time to move on
- Seven good smartphone security habits
- Arkansas bill puts youth safety and privacy in jeopardy
- Android apps to get age rating and manual review
- Facebook clarifies policies on nudity, hate speech and other community standards
- Student Advisory Boards can inform bullying policies and prevention
- Apple’s new MacBook is enticing, but lack of ports gives pause
- Parents: Check your (online) behavior
- Arkansas law could force workers to friend their boss
- Age restrictions and privacy policies protect youth
- Net neutrality vote doesn’t end the debate
- Online safety is not just ‘about life’
- A Bully? My Kid? Impossible!