- Cyberbullying is not a joke: Celebrities and public figures can make a difference
- Facebook’s Scrapbook encourages photos of children, but think before you post
- Pew Survey: Reports of Facebook’s demise among teens greatly exaggerated
- Should I worry about my teens texting?
- Chromebooks & Google Apps appeal to schools & consumers
- Raising digital kids: 10 tips for improving parent-teen relationships
- Setting screen-time limits – for parents
- Digital Trust Foundation seeking proposals on digital abuse programs
- Parent bullying: The one-upper society
A Parents’ Guide to Student Data Privacy
ConnectSafely is proud to announce its release of ‘A Parents’ Guide to Student Data Privacy’ in partnership with the Future of Privacy Forum and the National PTA.
The guide answers the following and more:
- Who has access to personal information about my child?
- What is COPPA and when does it apply to information from students?
- When do I have the choice to “opt out” of my child’s information being shared?