Hani Khan is a Bay Area native and graduate of UC Davis with a degree in Political Science and Communication. As a student, Hani worked in marketing and as a student assistant for the campus bookstore. After graduating, Hani spent time volunteering at non-profit organizations and completed a full-time internship at a tech PR firm in San Francisco. She is frequently asked to speak at conferences about her experiences as a young American Muslim.
Hani Khan – outreach manager
Safer Internet Day 2105
- The policy of student data privacy
- News & views from ConnectSafely: April 23, 2015
- Cyberbullying is not a joke: Celebrities and public figures can make a difference
- Facebook’s Scrapbook encourages photos of children, but think before you post
- Pew Survey: Reports of Facebook’s demise among teens greatly exaggerated
- Should I worry about my teens texting?
- Chromebooks & Google Apps appeal to schools & consumers
- Raising digital kids: 10 tips for improving parent-teen relationships
- Setting screen-time limits – for parents
- Digital Trust Foundation seeking proposals on digital abuse programs
- Parent bullying: The one-upper society
- What is the best way to introduce screen media to our three-and-a-half-year-old?
- Internet Explorer had a long and important life, but it’s time to move on
- Seven good smartphone security habits
- Arkansas bill puts youth safety and privacy in jeopardy